This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisionspertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
The domain name smartshoppi.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website" or “Smartway”) is registered in the name of SMARTWAY INDIA ENTERPRISES L.L.P company incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 with its registered office at “No - 20, MASIH GARH, New Delhi PIN 110025.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
1. Account: it is your responsibility to keep the account secure, with proper password and restricting others to use your account. While using smartshoppi.com you agree to accept all responsibility for all the activities under your account. Smartway or its employees or associates are no way responsible in any manner for losses occurring from any infract of privacy of your account details. You should provide us the correct and complete details (name, Date of Birth, contact/billing/delivery address and phone numbers…etc…) while registering with us.
2. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you are not allowed to use/access/buy/sell any items in web site.
3. If you represent a business entity, by accepting the User Agreement you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
4. Seller Registration: To be eligible to sell items on the Website, the User is required to separately register with the facility at the Registration page on the Website, along with making separate seller agreement with us. Seller agreement is given separately in the website page.
5. Any fraudulent activities that may include creation of duplicate accounts, aliasing or violation of terms & conditions will lead to order cancellation.
6. You agree not to represent yourself as any other person or as any other login / register using the identity of any other person. You are prohibited from wangling your identity. If you provide any information that is not in our conformity company reserves the right to terminate your access to website.
7. You agree that your sole purpose of registering or using the Website is to buy or sell articles and you shall not use this Website for any other purpose.
8. Account membership is free; no charges are levied for account creation.
9. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
10. Smartshoppi.com reservesthe right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
11. Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your Account Debit/credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
12. Minimum order value: - To place an order on smartshoppi.com the minimum order value has to be more than Rs. 150.00. Shipping charges may be charged extra and may vary from item to item.
13. While availing any of the payment methods offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you - lack of authorization for any transactions/ exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your bank/any payment issues arising of transactions/decline of transactions for any other reasons.
14. All payments made to us by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Smartshoppi.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases. Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
15. We will not be responsible for any business loss - loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website.
16. Smartshoppi.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, the quality being marketable, etc….) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Smartshoppi.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website.
17. Smartshoppi.com is making a platform for the users for to avail a large base for their buying and selling products. Agreed that the contracts of buy/sell happen between the buyer and seller only. We are no way responsible for unsatisfactory performances of products or services. Agreed it is the responsibility of the buyer/seller to be satisfied before making a deal/transaction.
18. Any discount offers / exchange offers are by the Seller/Brand and not by smartshoppi.com.
19. Smartshoppi.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, warrantees etc… with the seller(s) that you transact with.
20. The delivery of an order may take 3-7 business days from the date of confirmation. The estimated delivery timeframe is mentioned on the product pages. However, actual delivery time depends upon availability of product with the merchant, shipping address, courier company’s guidelines or any other circumstances.
21. No two promotions can be combined.
22. Any product purchased during special promotions cannot be returned or replaced.
23. Smartshoppi.com reserves the right to change or cancel any promotion at its sole discretion.
24. Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews - Anyone who has an account with smartshoppi.com can write a product review. While writing
26.Breach Without limiting other remedies that the Company may pursue, the Company may at its sole discretion take such action as it deems fit including but not limited to cancellation of the Transaction or payments made, limit your activity, immediately remove your information or listings, or ends your listing, warn other Users of your actions, forthwith temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website or initiate any legal action it may deem fit, particularly in the event:
27. Limited liability of the Company
In no event shall the smartway be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with the Website, the Online payment Facility, services provided by the Logistics Partner or any other services or this User Agreement.
Consequently, Smartway assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website or Online payment Facility. Any delay, failure, interruption or errors in the operation of the Website or the Logistics Partner or Online payment Facility.
28. Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance, objection or complaint on your part with respect to the Website, other Users, Online payment Facility or the Company, including any complaints or enquiry about suspension, termination or blocking of your membership or right to use the Website, you should promptly raise such grievance or complaint with the designated Grievance Officer at email@example.com provide him with all necessary information and/or documents to enable the Company/ Grievance Officer to resolve the issue.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is published on the Website as required under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under.
If any dispute arises between you and the our company during your use, access of the Website or the Online payment Facility or any service incidental to the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and/or Online payment Agreement, or the rules, policies and documents incorporated therein by reference, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by the Company whose decision shall be final. The place of arbitration will be decided by the company and the arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
30. Governing Law
This User Agreement and all rules, policies and documents incorporated by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and its jurisdiction.This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.